söndag 18 november 2012

Liten dikt

Appropå världsprematurdagen så hittade jag en väldigt bra text på prematurforumet. Fruktansvärt jobbig att läsa för någon som varit tvungen att låsa i sitt barn i en låda varje kväll.
 
As I love you through the glass
a tiny hand sweeps across the blanket
reaching out to me.
You lie there in the stillness
of your slumber clinging to life;

I reach inside to touch you
and you stir slightly;
I feel a tiny breath like a feather
caress my fingers
as I love you through the glass.
One eye opens
easily staring into mine;
Can you see me?
Can you feel my presence
as I love you through the glass.
I ache to hold you;
I await the moment
when you peacefully rest in my loving arms.
A silent tear rolls down my face;
I slowly turn to walk away
only to glance back one more time
as I love you through the glass ♥
 
 
Men det blev ju ändå ganska bra till slut!
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. En låt du bara MÅSTE lyssna på:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAiUEXR3QIU

    Kram från Malin, en annan prematurmamma:-)

    SvaraRadera